ModPack from Aslain for World of Warships is a popular assembly that is used by a large number of players. Aslain is a huge size assembly, which includes up to 300 different modifications, all of them are workable and compatible with each other. Also ModPack has a convenient installer. The author is constantly improving his modpack so stay tuned for the latest versions.
Assembling from Aslain is done in English, the description of mods is also all in English, in modpack, there is the possibility of displaying screenshots for mods so even without a description it is clear where and what mod you download
Changes in version 09 (24-11-2019)
- Updated to game version 0.8.10
|Date updated||2019, November 16th|
|Actual for the patch||0.8.10|
Changlelog v 09
- added Compact Quick Commands
Mods in modpack:
- Crosschair by arty
- Crosschair by Bowser
- Crosschair by atmaxx
- Tikias icons
- Ship counter icons
- Aslain icons
- The Kancolle Interface Enchantment by Xandier59
- Ambient Sound with vito74m
- Contour icons: KanColle icons (“Free Art Style”) by sudoku135
- Login video added: Arpeggio from BlueSteel (by YSoysauce) (video + music)
- Skins of the ship: Tirpitz with Bismarck
- Skins of the ship: Tirpitz with Kancolle Bismarck
- Updated More notable cruise control (by Mebius_LW)
- much more.
Modpack works on various clients, on RU, EU, US and others, as well as the Steam version. But note that the installer does not find the location of the game itself, you need to specify it manually. Also at the very beginning of the installer, tick the bottom, next to “Show preview window”, this is necessary to display screenshots for mods.
And yet, in the installer, the screenshots of the mods are shown only when they are clicked with a mouse, and this is not very convenient, because when we click, we immediately put a tick in front of this mod. Pay special attention to this, that would not install unnecessary.
- Select the folder where WoWS is installed
- Select your mods and options, click the Next button to complete