On June 7th there will be a new update for WoWs 0.6.6. In this update, we expect a lot of interesting things.
List of changes in update 0.6.6:
- Fixed a bug that did not show progress in the achievements of “Guardian”, “Defender”, “Patron”, “Destroyer”, “Fighter” and “Ravager” when playing in the “Operation” mode.
- Fixed a bug due to which in some cases in a new battle mode “Operation” players have seen ships under the control of artificial intelligence from previous battles.
- Added a new background image for the “Events” tab to the combat tasks section in Port.
- Fixed a bug due to which the free camera control failed after destroying the player’s ship.
- Fixed a bug due to which it was impossible to complete tasks after the start of combat in the operation “Protection of Naval Base Navport”.
- Added voice messaging missions in the “Operation” mode in all languages available in the game client.
- Fixed a bug due to which the achievement of “Natural Selection” was available when defeated.
- Fixed a bug due to which players without a unit were hanging in the queue for battle, when there was no free space on the server. Now a window will appear with a warning about server congestion.
- Fixed a bug due to which the progress of achievements “Initial capital”, “Ringing of coins” and “Profitable business” in the battles of the “Operation” mode were not counted.
- Fixed a bug due to which the mode of operations was automatically selected when creating the unit.
- Fixed a bug due to which the new operation of the week was not selected automatically if previously the operation of the week was manually selected.
- Fixed a bug that caused the “In Battle!” Button to remain inactive when the squad was disbanded with the “Disable automatic matching of players” option activated.
- Fixed display of non-localized text when updating an operation.
- Fixed displaying the results of the “Operation” mode through the center of system messages.
- The range of visibility of the ship New Mexico is increased to 22.4 km.
- Fixed a bug due to which it was impossible to set the readiness in the squad after receiving a warning of the squad leaving the battle.
- Fixed the location of the window with collections when the resolution of the monitor is set to 2560 x 1440 pixels and higher.