July 13th started the second phase of the general test World of Warships version 0.6.8 which will last until July 17th. In the second stage of the general test 0.6.8 you are waiting for the following changes:
- Fixed the display of aircraft icons on the mini-map
- The music in the ports began to play correctly
- Display of the third weapon on the silhouette of the ship Des Moines was corrected
- Corrected the bug when after quitting the battle, it was impossible to enter the operation of the week
- A textual error when Null was displayed in the commander’s prompt when retraining, has also been fixed
- Now if you play with voice acting Arpeggio or Segal, then in the quick commands menu there will be a standard voice-over
- Fixed crash when next to the player put the smoke
- On such ships as Shiratsuyu and Ajizuki the preset of the equipment “Accelerated torpedo reload”
- Error re-animation of take-off corrected
- Fixed a bug that caused the cursor state
- In the “Dynamo” operation, a bug with curved trajectories has been successfully corrected
- Now accumulative achievements in operations, for example, “Save N allied ships”, accumulate only when the player survives
- Changes for Operation Dynamo:
1) It was “Save at least 6 civilian courts”, became “Save at least 7 civilian vessels”.
2) It was “Save 5,000 soldiers”, was “Save 7,000 soldiers”.
As usual for the general test, you need to download the 0.6.8 client (or update the old test client), and also create an account for the tester (if you did not dothis earlier).