We present to your attention mod showing the player statistics for WoWs and many others useful features that you will like. This addition is an analog of the most popular mod for World of Tanks – XVM mod. Here is XVM but only for ships.
Many players have been waiting for this mod in ships because it will help determine the level of skill of your opponents and allies, identify bad player in the team and so on. XVM stands for eXtended Visualization Mod, actually, XVM for World of Warships does it, here you have information about who is in the glare, who of it came out, displaying the band of HP ships right in the “ears”. A variety of statistics about each player in battle.
At the moment, this version of XVM is a test version and works only in the ears of teams, in the future it will be supplemented and improved.
- Adaptation for the patch 0.7.11
What do we get after installing this mod:
- The indicator of the level skill of allies and opponents, in color gradation.
- The average percentage of wins on all ships.
- Display the strength band of each ship in the ears.
- The indicator in the form of a light lamp showing who of the opponents is in the glare.
- Informative mini-map with the names of the ships.
Colors of skill levels of the player:
A great (purple)
Very good (blue)
Below the average (orange)
For the subsequent possible removal of the mod, make a copy of the archive scripts.zip, located in the folder World of Warships / res /
- Create a copy of the scripts.zip file (you need to remove the mod), which is located in the folder World of Warships / res
- Transfer the contents of the archive to the World of Warships folder with the replacement
- To delete, delete the contents of the folder World of Warships / res_mods / 0.7.11 and restore the file scripts.zip
xvm-wows (34 MB)